Saturday, April 24, 2010

A tad of color





As part of an assignment at art school, a lead on from my photographic experimentation.
I had a few ideas sprout, and felt inspired, not by anyone but by my un-used water colors.
I dont use water colors often and when i do its always on top of acrylics, never by themselves.

I took images from the digital collection for my "room" assignment that i had posted about previously, and edited them to show basic outlines, with a bit of texture. printed them out then attacked them with watercolor paint.Their just the beginnings, or more simply the experimentation of what i might do, as these are just A4 size.
Would also like to see if i can portray different fabrics just using water color.

so in the meantime, here are my working images.




No comments:

Post a Comment